YIELD: 2-4 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 10-17 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 15-17M
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon virgin olive oil (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- see chart for correct water & rice measurement
- Rinse rice in strainer until water runs clear.
- Line inner pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place rice, water, olive oil, and salt into the inner pot.
- Secure and close lid. Select Rice using the Menu button and set the time based on your grain type.
- Press Start. It will take 5-10 minutes before pressurizing.
- Natural release pressure for 10 minutes and fluff rice with fork before serving.