YIELD: 6 SERVINGS | PREP: 3M | COOK: 11M | TOTAL TIME: 14M
• 2 c long grain white rice
• 2 ½ c water
• 4 tbs olive oil
• 2 tsp salt
• ½ garlic clove, minced
• 1 lime, juiced
• 6 tbs fresh chopped cilantro
- Add the rice, water, 3 tbs oil, garlic, and salt to the pressure cooker pot and stir.
- Close the lid, and make sure pressure valve is closed.
- Press the [Rice] function, and Adjust to “Less/Low”, then press the Start button.
- When the rice is finished cooking and machine beeps, do not touch the machine for 5 minutes, and allow it to naturally release. After 5 minutes, open the pressure valve and carefully open your machine.
- While the pot is in “Keep Warm” mode, add the last tablespoon of oil, followed by the chopped cilantro, and squeeze one lime on top. Mix together well for 2-3 minutes.