YIELD: 2-3 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 15 MIN
- 4 beets (red and golden)
- 1 cup water
- ½ pound fresh mozarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, to taste
- Olive oil and balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- PLACE beets into the Cosori Pressure Cooker pot and add 1 cup of water.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam , set cooking time to 15 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- CUT the fresh mozarella into ¼-inch thick slices while beets are cooking.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- PEEL the skin off the beets with a spoon, when done cooking. Cut into ¼-inch thick slices.
- MIX together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- ARRANGE beets and mozarella on a platter.
- TEAR basil leaves on top and drizzle with vinagrette.
- SEASON with salt and pepper to taste.