YIELD: 4 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 30 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- 1 c water
- 4 medium red beets, scrubbed
- 4 oz feta cheese, cut in 1 in. cubes
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
Lemon Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker, along with the steamer rack.
- Place the beets atop the rack and securely close the lid.
- Press the [Steam Potatoes] function, adjust to "High", and press Start.
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, and allow to cool.
- Peel the beets under cold water and pat dry.
- Cut the beets into 1 in. cubes and set aside.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together all the vinaigrette ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cubed beets and feta with the lemon balsamic vinaigrette.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.