YIELD: 2-4 SERVINGS | PREP: 15M | COOK: 3h | TOTAL TIME: 3h 15m
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, halved and unpeeled
- 2 tbs virgin olive oil
- 1 ¼ tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp fried dill
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c grated parmesan
- 2 ½ tbs fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- salt & ground pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, butter, olive oil, garlic, dill, basil, oregano into the cooker. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover pot and cook on preferred allotted time. LOW for 2-3 hours. HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with grated parmesan and fresh chopped parsley.