YIELD: 2 SERVINGS | PREP: 5M | COOK: 3M | TOTAL TIME: 8M
- 2 (8oz) salmon filets
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 6 lemon slices
Lemon Dill Sauce:
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh dill
- milk to thin, as needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Setting up Steamer: Add 1 cup of water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with the steamer rack.
- Seasoning: Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper and place lay them on the steamer rack.
- Adding the Aromatics: Add 2 sprigs of thyme along with 3 lemon slices to each salmon filet.
- Secure the Lid on the pressure cooker making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Select [Steam Vegetables]. Press Cook Time and using the +/- buttons change the time to 3 minutes. Press Start.
- Making the Sauce: While the salmon is cooking, in a small bowl, whisk together the lemon dill sauce ingredients together. Use milk to thin the sauce out to your desired consistency.
- Quick Release when done cooking and remove fish carefully from the pressure cooker
- Serving: Remove the lemon and thyme sprigs and top with lemon dill sauce.