YIELD: 5-6 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 8 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 13 MIN
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 shallots, minced
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- ¼-½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ c dry white wine
- 1 c fish stock or clam juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3½ to 4 lb fresh mussels, cleaned
- ¾ c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Press the [Saute/Brown] function on the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- When ready, add the oil and butter..
- Add the garlic, and shallots. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until garlic is fragrant. Stirring constantly making sure the garlic does not burn
- Add in red pepper flakes, white wine, fish stock, lemon juice, lemon zest, and the mussels.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Steam Vegetables] function and adjust the time to 3 minutes using the [+/-] buttons. Press Start.
- When done cooking, quick release.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with bread to sop up all the juices.