YIELD: 2 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- 2 boneless pork chops 1-1½ in. thick
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter
- 4 oz Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ c chicken stock
- ½ c beef broth
- ½ tbs dry sherry wine
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 tbs heavy cream
- Press the [Saute/Brown] option on the Cosori 2qt Pressure Cooker.
- While the pressure cooker is heating up season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- When ready, add the oil and butter.
- Once the oil and butter is heated, about 15 seconds, sear the pork chops on each side for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until reduced in size by about half, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shallot and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, until the garlic is just fragrant.
- Add in the pork chops back to the pressure cooker, along with the chicken stock, beef stock, sherry, and tarragon.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Menu] button until the [Meat] function is reached. Adjust the time to 10 minutes using the [+/-] buttons.
- When done cooking, quick release, then carefully remove the pork chops.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream and cornstarch until the cornstarch is well incorporated.
- Whisk in the cornstarch slurry to the pressure cooker. You can use the [Saute] function to make the sauce thicker by cooking it down more.
- Pour the warm sauce over the pork chops and enjoy.