YIELD: 3-5 SERVINGS | PREP: 10 min | COOK: 19 min | TOTAL TIME: HIGH for 3-4 hr
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to season
- Whole wheat buns (optional)
- Season chicken breast with a pinch of salt on both sides and place into inner pot of your Cosori slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, mix BBQ sauce, Zesty Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar. Stir until fully mixed.
- Pour and glaze over chicken, cover and slow cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork.