YIELD: 3-5 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 min | COOK: 19 min | TOTAL TIME: 24 min
Chicken Taco Filling
- 14-16 oz chicken breast cutlets, frozen
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp season salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- dash of cumin
- Pico de Gallo (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Chop onion and garlic and place in pressure cooker with olive oil. Sauté for 4 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Place the remaining ingredients in pressure cooker and seal the lid. Make sure the release valve is fully closed. Select Poultry from the Menu button and set the cook time for 13-15 minutes.
- Once cooking is done, release the pressure immediately and let it fully release before opening the container.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Prep your tortilla and toppings and serve.