YIELD: 1 SERVING | PREP: 10 min | COOK: 8 min | TOTAL TIME: 18 Min
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tilapia filet, ½"-¾" thick
- 2 thin lemon slices, no seeds
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp drained bottled capers
- salt and pepper
- Create a foil square that is slightly larger than inner pot then fold up the edges to create a lip, similar to a small pan. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides, and set on the foil. Top with sprigs of thyme and two slices of lemon. Set aside.
- Set Sauté function to 3 minutes. Add oil and garlic and stir for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and capers, and sauté until time turns off.
- Pour tomato mixture on top of fish. Fill pot with one cup of water, top with wire rack and foil pan with fish. Press the Steam button, adjust time to 3-5 minutes and securely close the lid (time varies by thickness of fish). Quick release the pressure when done.
- Transfer fish to plate and top with tomatoes and juices.