YIELD: 5-6 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
PRESSURE COOKER MODEL: 6QT
- 1½ tbs olive oil
- 1 (5 lb) whole chicken, thawed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tbs kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 c organic chicken broth
- Thaw whole chicken.
- Rinse whole chicken in running water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, dried thyme, and paprika until it forms a paste.
- Pour the paste on the chicken and rub it all over the chicken and inside the cavity.
- Press the [Sauté/Brown] function on the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- When ready spray the bottom with nonstick cooking spray and sear both side of the chicken on each side for 3 minutes.
- Press the [Stop/Cancel] function and carefully remove the chicken from the pressure cooker.
- Add the chicken broth to the pressure cooker along with a metal rack
- Press the [Poultry] function, adjust to High, and press [Start].
- When done cooking, natural release for 10 minutes.
- Open lid and serve.