YIELD: 3-5 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 min | COOK: 40 min | TOTAL TIME: 50 min
- 1 lb rack baby back ribs (dry & pre-seasoned), cut into quarter
- 1 c water
- Thaw baby back ribs.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Cut baby back ribs into four parts with meat scissors and evenly place inside inner pot.
- Secure and close the lid. Select Meat/Stew using the Menu button on the pressure cooker, then press Start.
- It may take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, immediately quick release pressure.
- Serve baby back ribs using tongs.