YIELDS: 6 | PREP TIME 6M | BLEND TIME: 4M
- 1 c frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tbs sugar
- 1/4 c water
- 1/4 c ice
- 1 c frozen pineapple
- 1/2 c ice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Place all raspberry layer ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds, filling half of the mold. Place into the freezer.
- Place all of the pineapple ingredients in the blender, and blend until smooth.
- Remove the popsicle molds from the freezer, and pour in the pineapple layer.
- Place back in the freezer for 4+ hours until completely frozen.