YIELD: 2 | PREP TIME: 2M | BLEND TIME: 3M
- 2 ripe banana, peeled, chopped and frozen
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Coconut or almond milk, added 1 tbs at a time
- Optional: peanut butter, honey, nuts, cocoa powder or fruit toppings
- Add banana, vanilla and 1 tbs milk to blender and pulse for one minute.
- Scrape down the side of the blender and then continue to pulse, alternate between pulsing and scraping down the sides until bananas are blended.
- To make the bananas a more soft serve consistency add milk 1 tbs at a time until desired thickness.
- Try adding different optional ingredients to change the flavor.