YIELD: 3 SERVINGS | TOTAL TIME: 15M
- 1 c whole milk
- 3 c purified water
- 1 c of your favorite coffee beans, 2-3 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- pinch of ground cinnamon, to taste
- Heat milk until warmed—avoid boiling.
- Grind your favorite coffee beans with your coffee grinder.
- Add ground coffee to your french press, followed by water and vanilla extract.
- Let it steep for 2-3 minutes before slowly pressing plunger.
- Pour your pressed coffee into a mug and rinse the press thoroughly.
- Pour warm milk into your french press and repeatedly plunge for 1-2 minutes. Milk should begin to foam.
- Remove lid / plunger from your french press, and pour foam over coffee.
- Optional: Add a pinch of cinnamon over the foam.
- Enjoy your vanilla cappuccino!