YIELD: 3 SERVINGS | PREP TIME: 4 HR 6 MIN | COOK TIME: 9 MIN
- 5 egg yolks
- ½ (14oz) can condensed milk
- ½ c evaporated milk
- ½ c granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a pan or skillet, melt the sugar over medium heat until it liquefies and turns an amber color. Take off the heat.
- Distribute the melted sugar syrup evenly into three 3-in ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract.
- Distribute the custard mixture into the 3-in ramekins and cover tightly with foil.
- Arrange the ramekins on the steamer tray. Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Bake] function on the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Press [Cook Time] and use the +/- to set time for 9 minutes. Press [Start].
- Once it has finished cooking, natural release for 6 minutes.
- Release any residual pressure left in the pressure cooker and carefully remove the flans from the pressure cooker and remove the foil.
- Allow the flan to cool completely, about 1 hour. Then, place them in the fridge for about 3 additional hours until chilled.
- Run a knife around the ramekins and invert onto a plate. Serve cold and garnish with a fresh cherry.
Try out the recipe for yourself!