YIELD: 8 SERVING | PREP: 5m | COOK: 1h | TOTAL TIME: 7h 10m
- 9 oz of caramel condensed milk
- 1/2 tbs vanilla extract
- 3/4 tbs butter
- 300 g white chocolate chips
- Pour condensed milk, vanilla extract, butter and white chocolate chips into the pressure cooker.
- Set pressure cooker on slow cook mode and close lid, and set time for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Once the cooking is complete, pour fudge in a tray and place in fridge for 5-6 hours.
- Once solid, and cold, remove from fridge, and cut into pieces