YIELD: 6 SERVINGS | PREP: 15 min | COOK: 50 min | TOTAL TIME: 1 Hr 5 min
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs (4 whole graham crackers, crushed)
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 2 (8 oz) regular cream cheese, softened (best at room temperature)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ c sugar
- ¼ c sour cream
- cherry pie filling
- fresh cut strawberries
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Tip: If you’re using whole graham crackers, use a plastic storage bag and a spoon to mash into crumbs before mixing in with butter.
- Pour the cracker mixture into a 7-inch springform pan. Press down the crust evenly using the back of a flat measuring cup or spoon. Bake for 15 minutes, then cool.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla extract, and eggs into a medium sized bowl until smooth. Stir in sugar and sour cream.
- Pour batter on top of graham crust.
- Cover the cheesecake with foil and create a foil sling underneath the cheesecake for easy removal after cooking.
- Add about 1 cup of water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker with the steamer rack and lower your cheesecake onto the rack using the foil sling. Secure the lid.
- Select Bake, then press Cook Time and use +/- to set the time for 35 minutes. Press Start. Once it has finished, natural release for 10 minutes.
- 11. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the pressure cooker and chill it in the fridge or freezer for 5 to 6 hours.
- Cover with cherry pie filling and fresh cut strawberries, then serve.