Yield: 3 servings Prep Time: 2h 10m Cook Time: 9m
- 4 egg yolks, room temperature
- 2 tbs superfine sugar
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- ¼ c whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Granulated sugar, for brûlée
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add in the heavy cream, milk, and vanilla, and whisk lightly until well combined. Whisking too vigorously may cause your mixture to bubble, which produces a less creamy crème brûlée.
- Distribute the liquid mixture into three 3-in ramekins and cover tightly with foil.
- Arrange the ramekins on the steamer tray. Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Bake] function on the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Press [Cook Time] and use the +/- to set time for 9 minutes. Press [Start].
- Once it has finished cooking, natural release for 6 minutes.
- Release any residual pressure left in the pressure cooker, remove the crème brûlée from the multi-cooker, and remove the foil.
- Allow the crème brûlée to cool completely, about 1 hour. Then, place them in the fridge for about 1 additional hour until chilled.
- Add about ½ tbs of granulated sugar on top of each crème brûlée serving and caramelize the tops using a kitchen torch.