YIELD: 2 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 min | COOK: 15 Min | TOTAL TIME: 25 MIn
- ½ c steel cut oats
- 2 c water
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ c fresh strawberries, chopped
- pinch of salt
- sweetener of choice (optional)
- Add oats, water, spices, and salt into inner pot of Cosori pressure cooker.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Multigrain] function, and adjust the time to 10-15 minutes (depending on your preference of oat texture). Press Start.
- When done cooking, natural release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Serve with topped fresh strawberries and the choice of your preferred sweetener.