YIELD: 8-10 SERVINGS | PREP: 20 MIN | COOK: 2 HR | TOTAL TIME: 2 HR 20 MIN
- 2 cans "Grands! Cinnamon Rolls" (5 per can)
- ¼ c granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ c brown sugar
- ½ c unsalted butter, melted
- Open each can of cinnamon rolls. Reserve the icing. Cut each roll into 6 pieces.
- Place the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a gallon size ziploc bag. Add the cut up cinnamon rolls (the pieces will fall apart a little) to the bag. Seal and shake to coat the pieces with cinnamon sugar.
- Stir together the brown sugar and melted butter.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place half the dough pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour half the melted butter mixture over the top, then add the rest of the cinnamon roll pieces and the rest of the melted butter.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high power for about 2 hours. (Check it at one hour, then again at one and a half hours, just to be safe.) The edges will start to brown, but the top will still be a little gooey looking. Turn off the slow cooker and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Optional: Drizzle the icing that came with the rolls over the top of the monkey bread in the slow cooker, or pour it over like syrup after serving.