YIELD: 3-5 SERVINGS | PREP: 1 HR | COOK: 8 HR 10 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 9 HR 10 MIN
- 6 c whole organic milk
- ¼ c yogurt starter (plain Greek yogurt)
- 2 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tbs water
- 2 c ice cubes
- 4 c cold water
- OPTIONAL: Fresh fruit toppings, honey and granola
- Pour cups of milk into Cosori inner pot.
- Secure and lock lid. Select Yogurt function on pressure cooker and select Start.
- Boil for about 30-40 minutes, release pressure, and carefully remove inner pot and allow to cool.
- Pour ice and cold water in a large container (or sink) to house inner pot and soak exterior pot in an ice bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Once chilled, dry exterior inner pot and place back into pressure cooker.
- Add yogurt starter, vanilla and 1 teaspoon water, mixing ingredients well with warm milk.
- Secure and lock lid. Select Yogurt function on pressure cooker and press Start.
- It will take 8 hours counting down.
- Once ready, safely release any remaining pressure and open lid.
- Remove inner pot, storing yogurt in glass jars or a large container in the fridge to cool.
- Enjoy yogurt with additional toppings such as honey, fresh fruit, and granola.