YIELD: 3-5 SERVINGS | PREP: 1 HR | COOK: 8 HR 10 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 9 HR 10 MIN
- 6 c whole organic milk
- ¼ c yogurt starter (plain Greek yogurt)
- 2 tbs vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: Fresh fruit toppings, honey and granola
- Pour cups of milk into Cosori Pressure Cooker inner pot and cover with the glass lid.
- Press the [Saute] function and then press Start.
- Heat up the milk until boils or reaches at least 180°F.
- When it has finished boiling, soak exterior pot in an ice bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the milk cool to at least 110°F before adding the yogurt starter. Add in the yogurt starter and vanilla, using a whisk to make sure it gets well incorporated.
- Put the yogurt back in the pressure cooker, secure the lid, and press the [Yogurt] function. You can change the time to a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 24, then press Start. The longer you incubate your yogurt, the tangier and thicker it will be.
- When the yogurt is done incubating, let the yogurt come down to room temperature.
- Serve or store in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy yogurt with additional toppings such as honey, fresh fruit, and granola.