YIELD: 4 SERVINGS | PREP: 1 MIN | COOK: 4 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- 2 c old fashioned oats
- 4 c whole milk
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Light brown sugar
- Bananas, sliced
- Toasted walnuts, chopped
- Add oats, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Multigrain] function, then press [Cook Time] and use +/- to set the time for 4 minutes. Press [Start].
- When it has finished, quick release. If the oatmeal is more loose than preferred, press the [Sauté/Brown] function, Start, and cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
- While hot, add the porridge into bowls for serving and top with brown sugar.
- Allow the residual heat from the porridge to melt the brown sugar.
- Top with sliced bananas and toasted walnuts.