YIELD: 6 SERVINGS | PREP TIME: 10M | COOK TIME: 37M | TOTAL TIME: 35M
- 1½ lb fresh chanterelles, chopped
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 3 tbs brandy
- ¼ tsp saffron
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- ½ c heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Press the [Sauté/Brown] function and adjust to High on the Cosori Pressure Cooker with the butter and oil.
- When ready, add in the mushrooms and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add in the shallots, brandy and saffron. Cook until the brandy is nearly gone, about 4 minutes, stirring constantly
- Add in the chicken stock, potatoes, and carrot, Press the [Stop/Cancel] function.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Soup] function and press [Start].
- Once it has finished cooking, quick release, add the cream, and mix well.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth, or in batches blend in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with roasted chanterelles and a fresh tarragon.