YIELD: 2-4 SERVINGS | PREP: 10m | COOK: 25m | TOTAL TIME: 40m
- 1 tsp virgin olive oil
- 6 oz boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 ¼ c egg noodle
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 c celery, chopped
- 1 c onion, diced
- 2 c chicken stock
- 1 c carrots, chopped
- 1 c water
- salt to taste
- Select Sauté using the Menu button and press Start. Wait a few minutes for pressure cooker to heat up. NOTE: You do not need to secure lid while in Sauté mode!
- Mix in olive oil, garlic and diced chicken breast. Sauté until brown for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, water, egg noodles, celery, black pepper, and onion. Stir well.
- Select Soup/Congee using the Menu button and press Start.
- It will take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, immediately quick release pressure.
- Open lid and serve chicken noodle soup with included ladle.