YIELD: 5-6 SERVINGS | PREP: 1 MIN | COOK Time: Varies | TOTAL TIME: VarIes
- 1 lb dried beans
- 8 cups water
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves (optional)
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
Cooking Times for Beans
- Black beans: 25-30 minutes
- Black-eyed peas : 25-30 minutes
- Great Northern beans: 30-35 minutes
- Navy beans: 30-35 minutes
- Pinto beans: 30-35 minutes
- Cannellini beans: 40-45 minutes
- Chickpeas (garbanzo beans): 40-45 minutes
- Add the dried beans, water, oil, salt, garlic, and bay leaf to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Beans/Chili] function, and adjust the time in accordance to the bean being cooked. Press [Start].
- When done cooking, quick release, and adjust for seasoning.