YIELD: 3-5 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
PRESSURE COOKER MODEL: 2qt, 6qt
- 1 (16-ounce) bag of dry organic black beans, rinsed
- 2 ½ cup water
- 3 ½ cup organic vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse black beans until runs clear.
- Add beans, water, vegetable broth, minced garlic into the inner pot.
- Stir in salt, pepper and place two bay leaves on top of beans.
- Secure lid and close. Select BEANS function on pressure cooker.
- Press START. It may take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing.
- After desired time, immediately quick release pressure.
- Remove bay leaves, and serve beans with serving ladle.