YIELD: 4 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 14 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- 2 cups brown lentils
- 1 small onion, small dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- ⅓ olive oil
- 2-3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tbs chopped fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the lentils, onion, garlic, bay leaf, salt, and pepper to the Cosori pressure cooker along with 4 cups of water.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Manual] function, then press Pressure/Temp and use +/- to change the pressure level to 4. Press [Cook Time] and use +/- to set the time for 14 minutes. Press [Start].
- While the lentils are cooking, make the dressing by whisking all of the dressing ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
- When lentils are done cooking, quick release, and drain off any residual liquid.
- Let the lentils cool for 5 minutes in a large bowl and mix in the dressing.
- Top with freshly sliced shallot and fresh mint leaves for garnish.