Serves: 2 | Prep time: 10m | Cook time: 15m | Total time: 25m
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- ¾ lbs medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest & juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- Add olive oil into inner pot and select SAUTE mode on pressure cooker. Add lemon juice and shrimp, mixing salt and pepper. Cook shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic and parsley into pot. Cook for an additional minute, stirring often.
- Add zucchini noodles and stir for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Season with salt & pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.