YIELD: 4 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 13 mins | Total time: 18 mins
- 1 pack noodles (choose your preference)
- 1 large onion
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- 6 edamame, shelled
- 1 c cabbage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 tbsp Oriental Seasoning
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- 200 ml water
- Add all the vegetables to the inner pot along with the sauces and mix well. Saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 200ml of water along with all the seasonings and mix well.
- Bury the noodles among your vegetables and water and close the lid and ensure the pressure valve is closed.
- Cook for 13 minutes on the manual high pressure setting. Wait for the machine to reach pressure and cook.
- Release the pressure.
- Give it a good stir and serve. Serve with hot sauce on the side if desired.