YIELD: 2-3 SERVINGS | PREP: 2m | COOK: 3m | TOTAL TIME: 10m
- 1 c carrots, chopped
- 1 c broccoli, chopped
- 1 c water
- 2 tsp coconut butter
- Place steamer rack into the inner pot.
- Pour water, and place carrots and broccoli on top of steamer rack.
- Secure and close lid of pressure cooker.
- Select Steam using the Menu button and press Start.
- It will take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, immediately quick release pressure.
- Open lid and serve mixed veggies with coconut butter.