YIELD: 2-3 SERVINGS | PREP: 2 MIN | COOK: 3 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
FUNCTION: STEAM (-2 min)
PRESSURE COOKER MODEL: 2qt, 6qt
- 5 mini ears of corn OR 4 large ears of corn*
- 2 cups water
- Low-fat butter (optional)
- Place steamer rack into the inner pot.
- Pour water and place ears of corn on top of the steamer rack.
- Secure and close lid.
- Select STEAM from menu function and subtract 2 mins for desired texture.
- Press START to begin cooking.
- It will take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, immediately quick release pressure.
- Open lid and serve corn with low-fat butter.