YIELD: 4 | PREP: 6M | COOK: 5M | TOTAL TIME: 11m
- 1 lb scrubbed new potatoes
- 1 c water
- 1/4 c greek yogurt
- 1/4 c buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp salt
- Place potatoes and water in the Cosori pot and close the lid. Press the menu button to STEAM and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Once cooked, allow the Cosori pressure cooker to release pressure naturally. Once the pressure gage drops, open the lid and drain the potatoes. Slice them in half and toss with the sauce.
- Enjoy! Best served at room temperature.