YIELD: 3-4 SERVINGS | PREP: 20M | COOK: 15M
- 2-3 tilapia filets
- 3 scallions (slivered), white part separated (chopped)
- ¼ c cilantro leaves
- 1 tbs fresh ginger (julienned), 1 tsp ginger (julienned)
- 3 tbs water
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Place a metal rack in the pressure cooker with 1 cup of water.
- Create a foil tray on the rack and place the tilapia filets on the tray.
- Close the lid and press the [Seafood] function and select [Fish Filet] and cook for 1 min.
- Once cooked, perform a quick release. Once all the pressure is gone, safely remove the fish and set aside onto a serving plate.
- Arrange the cilantro and green part of the green onions on top of the fish.
- Clean and heat up 2 tbs of oil using the [Saute] button, which should take about 2-3 min.
- Once hot add 1 tbs of fresh ginger and cook for about 2-3 min.
- Add in water, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, black pepper, and salt and cook for 1-2 min.
- Add in the rest of the fresh ginger and white part of the green onions and cook for an additional 2-3 min.
- Finally spoon the sauce over the fish.
- Serve with rice or by itself.