YIELD: 5-6 SERVINGS | PREP: 5 MIN | COOK: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
PRESSURE COOKER MODEL: 6QT
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5 lb) whole chicken, thawed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 5 cups organic chicken broth
- Thaw whole chicken.
- Rinse whole chicken in running water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Place chicken in inner pot. Pour olive oil and season with salt and pepper, flipping sides over.
- Add chicken broth, paprika, thyme, and garlic.
- Turn on pressure cooker, and select POULTRY. Press START.
- It may take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, immediately quick release pressure.
- Open lid and serve.