Yield: 1 serving | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 35 min
- 1 salmon fillet
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 c jasmine rice
- 3/4 c water
- 3 oz snow peas
- 1 tbs olive oil
1. Toss salmon in soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and green onions in a small bowl.
2. Place salmon into a vacuum seal bag.
3. Vacuum seal salmon let marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Pour rice and water into pressure cooker, and place steamer rack inside pot.
5. Create a foil square that is slightly larger than the inner pot, then fold up the edges to create a lip, and place on top of the steamer rack.
5. Remove salmon from vacuum seal bag and place it in the foil.
6. Secure and close lid. Select Rice using the Menu button and set time to 5 minutes.
7. It will take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, release all the pressure and plate the salmon and rice. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
8. Select Sauté function and set to 5 minutes.
9. Sauté snow peas in butter and salt and pepper until tender.
10. Serve with salmon and rice.