YIELD: 2 SERVINGS | PREP: 5m | COOK: 10M | TOTAL TIME: 20 MIns
- 1/2 c steel cut oats
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 c fresh strawberries, chopped
- pinch of salt
- sweetener of choice (optional)
- Add oats, water, spices, and salt into inner pot of Cosori pressure cooker.
- Secure lid and manually select 10-12 minutes (depending on your preference of oat texture). It will take a few minutes to begin pressurizing.
- Safely release pressure and stir.
- Serve with topped fresh strawberries and the choice of your preferred sweetener.