YIELD: 2-4 SERVINGS | PREP: 5m | COOK: 10-17m | TOTAL TIME: 15-22m
- 5 medium-large eggs
- 1 c water
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 c ice cubes (optional)
- 2 ½ cups cold water
- Place steamer rack inside pressure cooker.
- Add 1 cup of water into the pot.
- Add 2 pinch of salt, and place six medium-large eggs on top of the steamer rack.
- Secure and close lid. Select Steam and adjust time based on your egg consistency preference.
- It will take 5-10 minutes to begin pressurizing. After desired time, immediately quick release by pressing the pressure release button.
- Open lid. Place eggs in a bowl of cold water and add ice cubes. Leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Peel eggs in running cold water.