YIELD: 2 SERVINGS | PREP: 15m | COOK: 32m | TOTAL TIME: 47m
- • 1 tbs coconut oil
• 1 sweet onion, diced
• 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
• 1 c chopped cilantro stems
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 lime, zested and juice reserved for relish
• 1 can coconut milk
• 3 ears of corn, cob cut in half
crosswise, kernels cut off; reserve
kernels of one corn for salsa
- kernels from 1 ear of corn (see
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste
1. Set Sauté function to 15 minutes and add coconut oil. Once melted, add onions and
stir to coat them in the oil.
2. In the last two minutes, add jalapeño, cilantro, paprika, and lime zest, stirring
occasionally until the time is done.
3. Add corn cobs, kernels from two ears of corn, chicken broth, coconut milk, salt and
pepper; stir until combined.
4. Select Soup from the Menu button, and set time to 15 minutes, and securely close
5. Quick release the pressure when done.
6. Throw away corn cobs and blend soup until smooth.
7. Taste the soup and add more salt or pepper if desired.
8. Top with corn salsa to serve.
9. For salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add salt to taste.